Belgian-Armenian Chamber of Commerce (naar kameroverzicht)
Rue de Trêves 49, 1040 Bruxelles
T: +32 (0)2 331 10 10
F: +32 (0)2 230 03 09
Who we are
Your multi-lingual partner to do business on the Armenian market assists you in starting and promoting your (new) business in Armenia by providing required information on legal, commercial, fiscal and social conditions, and in developing your marketing strategy and market share. The Chamber organised many successful economic missions to Armenia. Consequently, several Belgian companies signed agreements with Armenian counterparts in the fields of water resources management, energy, agriculture, textile, retail and catering.
- Organisation of your prospection of the Armenian market together with the local Chamber of Commerce and development agencies (ADA and others) with the Armenian authorities (public tenders), thanks to the Chamber’s network of relations in the country
- Selection of Armenian partners to develop your business with
- Information related to the creation of Armenian legal entities
- Secretariat services at the Chamber’s local office in Yerevan
- Translation of your product/service related to communication, legal advice via competent lawyers
- Participation in Armenian commercial fairs in the IT, agricultural, industrial sectors
- Economic mission scheduled in November 2014 to explore new markets for Belgian and Luxembourg products and services, but also to discover a real gate towards neighbouring countries, not only members of the custom union or Eurasian Economic Union. Being the Armenian culture similar to the Western European , managers of western companies will feel at ease when doing business in Armenia. They will find highly skilled and multi-lingual partners and labour forces. The Chamber will help them find their way through the Armenian community and authorities.
- During the second half of 2014, a conference will be organised in Luxembourg in order to involve the local companies in the promotion of their business in Armenia.
Number of members
Diplomatic post in Belgium and Luxembourg
Embassy of the Republic of Armenia for Belgium & Luxembourg
Rue Montoyer 28
T +32 2 34 84 400
F +32 2 34 84 401
Diplomatic post of Belgium
Embassy of Belgium to the Russian Federation (competent for Armenia)
Ulitsa Malaya Moltchanovka 7
121069 Moscow – RUSSIA
T +7 495 780 03 31
F +7 495 780 03 32
Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Yerevan
10, David Anhaght building 2
T +374 10 289 686
Een Belgische Kamer vinden
Gelieve de postcode in te voeren voor de welke u een Kamer van Koophandel in de buurt zoekt.