Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Ireland (naar kameroverzicht)
"Iverston" - Tivoli Road 2 - Dun Laoghaire , Co. Dublin
T: +353 1 286 4463
Who we are
The Chamber is the forum for business between Belgium, Luxembourg and Ireland. It provides new developments where business opportunities arise. All Belux companies, large and small, are welcome to contact us, and the Chamber’s directors are happy to visit any company personally to discuss specific issues.
- Access to experienced people who can solve your business problems or put you in contact with people who can.
- Access to information about new possibilities of development.
- Membership Directory
- Visits to and from Belgium and Luxembourg
- Cultural activities
- Leisure activities
- Assist members to realise their objectives in every possible way
- 24/01/2013: Business Networking Evening & New Year’s Reception
- 20/03/2013: Irish-Benelux Business Networking Event with Guest Speaker Stephen Donnelly TD
- 17/042013: Belgian Beer & Business Networking Event
- 23/05/2013: Business Networking Event with Guest Speaker Mr. John Reynolds CEO of KBC Ireland
- 26/06/2013: Annual General Meeting + Dinner
- 27/07/2013: Summer Barbeque
- 07/11/2013: Appointment of 4 Economic Diplomacy Advisors in Ireland for the Kingdom of Belgium
- 17/12/2013: Annual Christmas Dinner
Number of members
Een Belgische Kamer vinden
Gelieve de postcode in te voeren voor de welke u een Kamer van Koophandel in de buurt zoekt.