French-Belgian Chamber of Commerce North of France (naar kameroverzicht)
130, Boulevard de la Liberté, 59000 Lille
T: +33 3 20 74 65 40
Who we are
The French-Belgian Chamber of Commerce in North of France is a non-profit association of Belgian, French and Luxembourg companies under the French law ‘Association Loi 1901’. Its primary mission consists in helping Belgian and Luxembourg companies to do business in France. The Chamber also organises events in order to stimulate cooperation between those companies. In 1991 the Chamber has created a service company (Franco Belge Service S.A.R.L.), which provides head offices’ domiciliation of Belgian companies and all the logistics needed for their development in France.
- Advice in setting up a business in France
- French (virtual) office (commercial address or registered office address) including French phone number, secretary services and meeting rooms
- Help with the completion of formalities toward French authorities (court, customs, …)
- Information about French legislation, taxation rules, …
- Network of personal and institutional relations
- Over 20 annual networking events
- Seminars on current French-Belgian business, legal, financial or tax topics
Number of members
Een Belgische Kamer vinden
Gelieve de postcode in te voeren voor de welke u een Kamer van Koophandel in de buurt zoekt.