German-Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (naar kameroverzicht)
Friedrichstrasse 42- 44, 50676 Köln
T: +49 221 257 54 77
Manhattan Office Tower - Avenue du Boulevard 21, 1210 Bruxelles
T: +32 2 203 50 40
Who we are
The German-Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (AHK debelux) is the oldest German chamber of commerce abroad. It was founded by companies on a private initiative in 1894. Today the trilateral Chamber is a modern service provider with offices in Brussels and Cologne offering services to companies from all three countries with a view to facilitating entry to the respective markets.
- Market research
- Sales and marketing support
- Support in setting up a company or branch in the neighbouring country
- Business Partner Search
- Legal and fiscal advice
- Company registration in Germany or Belgium respectively
- Payroll administration for companies employing staff in one of the other countries
- Representation of German trade fair agencies
- Information and services on recycling requirements
- Support for Belgian companies that want to offer dual training
AHK debelux organises conferences, seminars and consultation days to inform companies about different subjects related to the relevant markets as well as B2B meetings for specific sectors.
Number of members
Een Belgische Kamer vinden
Gelieve de postcode in te voeren voor de welke u een Kamer van Koophandel in de buurt zoekt.