The Federation of Belgian Chambers of Commerce is the umbrella organisation of all chambers of commerce is Belgium.
- 7 chambers in Flanders collaborating within the Voka alliance
- 1 chamber of commerce in Brussels (BECI)
- 5 chambers of commerce (CCI) in Wallonia
- 1 chamber of commerce (IHK) in the German-speaking region
The Federation furthermore represents the interests of 33 Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad.
Its accreditation programme enables the Federation to guarantee a high-quality service through its members to Belgian companies.
The Federation’s operations arebuilt up around three pillars:
- Export formalities: coordinating the issuance of certificates of origin by chambers and national guarantee organisation for ATA carnets.
- International enterprise: supporting chambers’ activities with the Federation’s international network through, among other things, EUROCHAMBRES and the World Chambers Federation.
- Sustainable enterprise: encouraging the chambers to seek out solutions, together with companies, for social challenges.
The Federation has structural collaboration agreements with the FPS Economy and with the General Administration of Customs and Excise. Increasing the competitive strength of Belgian companies is the underlying theme of these agreements.