The new Incoterms® 2020 rules are to be published during the month of September later this year.
On this occasion, ICC Belgium organizes on 19 June a study day meant for individuals with:
- some experience of delivering internal or public training sessions in the areas of commercial law, trade finance, transport, logistics, customs, supply chain management and international trade;
- knowledge of the Incoterms® rules 2010;
- the ambition to deliver training sessions on the new Incoterms® 2020 rules.
The objective of the study day is:
- to provide an update on the characteristics of the new Incoterms® 2020 rules;
- to prepare participants for the online examination especially developed for the ICC Registered Trainer of Incoterms®2020 in Belgium by the ICC Academy (individual examination cost to be borne by each participant itself). The exam will be available in late July/early August 2019. The exam will be initially available in English only.
Click here for more information.