- Organisation of your prospection of the Armenian market together with the local Chamber of Commerce and development agencies (ADA and others) with the Armenian authorities (public tenders), thanks to the Chamber’s network of relations in the country
- Selection of Armenian partners to develop your business with
- Information related to the creation of Armenian legal entities
- Secretariat services at the Chamber’s local office in Yerevan
- Translation of your product/service related to communication, legal advice via competent lawyers
- Participation in Armenian commercial fairs in the IT, agricultural, industrial sectors
Who we are
Your multi-lingual partner to do business on the Armenian market assists you in starting and promoting your (new) business in Armenia by providing required information on legal, commercial, fiscal and social conditions, and in developing your marketing strategy and market share. The Chamber organised many successful economic missions to Armenia. Consequently, several Belgian companies signed agreements with Armenian counterparts in the fields of water resources management, energy, agriculture, textile, retail and catering.
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.