Who we are
The Pakistan-Belgium-Luxembourg Business Forum (PBLBF) was formed in 1997. PBLBF’s objectives are to encourage and promote business ties between the business communities of the two countries encompassing diversified business activities with varying degrees of collaboration with Belgium. PBLBF works under the umbrella of the Royal Embassy of Belgium in Islamabad and the Ambassador of Belgium is the Patron in Chief. PBLBF has a MoU with BECI-CCI Brussels.
- Trade inquiries
- Discounted rates for hotels, courier service
- Guidance for visa
- Organisation of events to improve bilateral trade
- Hosting of networking sessions with dignitaries for members of PBLBF
- MoU signing ceremony with Punjab Board of Investment & Trade (PBIT)
- Farewell dinner in honour of Belgian Ambassador H.E. Mr Hans Christian Kint
- The Belgian textile machinery road show held seminars to meet with the key decision makers in Karachi, Multan and Lahore. PBLBF representatives interacted with the visitors in Karachi.
- Welcome dinner/reception in honour of H.E. Mr Peter Claes, Belgian Ambassador to Pakistan
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.