Home » The Chambers of Commerce » Chambers »
Mr Stefan Van Doorslaer
Mr Oleg Prozorov
Who we are
For 40 years, the Chamber has been a partner for companies expanding their activities on the Russian and Belarusian markets. The Chamber’s team made of multilingual professionals shares with its members exclusive networking possibilities by organising conferences and economic missions with focus on contacts to the regional governments.
- Competitive intelligence: Identification and assessment of business opportunities, company and personal reputation check, corporate due diligence services, support for participation in tenders
- Certification: Support for registration and certification of medical devices in Russia and other products upon request
- Legal: Support for investment projects, preparation of trade and economic contracts, expertise of contracts and other legislative documents, joint ventures accreditation, accreditation of foreign representative offices, assessment of the FEA situation participant, risk evaluation
- Organisation of business visits, missions to countries such as Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan
- Exhibitions, fairs, presentations at international events
- Organisation of Trade multi-sector missions to Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Benelux countries / receiving missions
- Organisation of seminars, workshops and forums offering exclusive networking and opportunities for exchange of technologies.
- Monthly newsletter reaching to 3.700 persons.
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.