Helping companies with their internationalisation is one of the Belgian chambers of commerce’s core activities. They can count on their own expertise for this, on the network of members who help each other, and on their contacts with counterpart chambers in other countries.
The list below contains examples of services offered by the chambers. Not every chamber offers the entire range. To find out what services a specific chamber offers, it is best to contact the chamber in question.
- Issuing export documents: certificates of origin, ATA carnets
- Certifying documents within the scope of export transactions: invoices, certificates, etc.
- Advice on import and export procedures, investments, etc.
- Training, information sessions, seminars
- Trade missions, network missions
- Learning networks, business clubs
- Coaching: International Advisory Board
- Technology marketing
- Search for suitable commercial partners
- Translation services