- Provide members and non-members up-to-date information relating to economic, legal, technical, financial, market and other business in Belgium, Luxembourg and Vietnam
- Raise the profile of Vietnam in the Belgian or Luxembourg business community and the profile of Belgium or Luxembourg in the Vietnamese business community
- Complement the bilateral activities carried out by trade missions and business organizations
- Organize company visit
- Assist Belgians, Luxembourg seeking jobs in Vietnam
Who we are
Since its establishment in 2003, Beluxcham has played an important role as the principle voices of the Belgian- Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. We promote the Belgian-Luxembourg-Vietnamese trade relations for their mutual benefit. Herein Vietnam, we are working in a close corporation with European Chamber of Commerce, its partners and local authorities to provide members with the best services.
- Organize business lunches, conferences
- Receive and assist to trade missions
- Organize the NETPLUS – a jointly European Networking event
- Organize the Business Achievement Awards for Belgian, Luxembourg companies and businessmen in Vietnam.
- Publish Beluxian newsletter quarterly
- Arrange internship work placement for Belgian , Luxembourg students in Vietnam
Number of members
Alle kamers van koophandel
Op zoek naar een andere kamer in het buitenland? Er zijn 33 geaccrediteerde Belgisch-Luxemburgse kamers van koophandel in het buitenland. Deze dragen bij tot de ontwikkeling en bevordering van de bilaterale handel tussen België, Luxemburg, en een derde land. Ze bieden een klankbord, ondersteuning en helpen ondernemers met praktische zaken bij het verkennen van nieuwe markten in het buitenland.
Who we are
The Belgian Vietnamese Alliance was founded in 2011 and aims to enhance the cooperation between Belgium, Luxemburg and Vietnam in the economic, cultural and social fields.
It offers valuable resources for anyone interested in Belgium, Luxemburg or Vietnam: whether you are planning a trip to either of the countries, just want to catch up on the news, or intend to set up a business in Vietnam or Belgium, Luxemburg. BVA and its distinguished partners organize the most exclusive member events, such as keynote addresses, networking opportunities, cultural manifestations, conferences, charity events, and much more.
Our continued efforts of the past years have put us on the right track to further develop our collaboration between Belgium, Luxemburg and Vietnam, to expand our business relations and services and to organize well-balanced activities.
The Belgium Vietnamese Alliance is a platform where companies can meet each other, exchange information and attend network events. We also promote bilateral contacts, through information via networking events, newsletters and website. Through these bilateral contacts we give our members more insights into the economic and financial fabric in Belgium and Vietnam.
BVA is a reliable partner for institutional and economic partners to develop an international business network and offers useful links for legal, economic and investment information.
We are a mixed team (Belgian and Vietnamese board and management)
- Access to our extensive Belgian and Vietnamese network
- Access to translations services
- Support for social & cultural projects in Vietnam
- Support Vietnamese (Belgian) students in Belgium (Vietnam) to inform them of the do’s and do not related to students exchange programs, and/or to find the perfect job match, etc.
- Assistance and help for entrepreneurs to find the right (conversation) partner in various fields
- Assistance in your business travel (planning and appointments)
- Visits and presentations of member companies
- Business to Business networking meetings
- Information sessions – conferences – seminars with experts in various fields
- Exclusive seminars and Meet & Greets for our members and non-members with actual themes Organizing Vietnamese language lessons for entrepreneurs and others
- Sharing experiences and testimonials: how to do business with Vietnam, etc.
Number of members
Andere kamers van koophandel
Op zoek naar een andere kamer binnen België? Er zijn 13 geaccrediteerde kamers van koophandel in België. De kamers brengen ondernemers in contact met de juiste partners en bieden seminaries, netwerkevents, en begeleiding voor ondernemers aan, maar doen ook actief aan lobbying op nationaal, gewestelijk en gemeentelijk niveau om de belangen van het bedrijfsleven te verdedigen.
Federatie van Belgische Kamers van Koophandel
Belliardstraat 2 ,
1040 Brussel (België)
BTW BE 0407.570.442