- General assistance and feedback about doing business in Spain and Catalonia in particular
- Juridical advice for concluding of contracts
- Mediation with local business partners and commercial deals
- Negotiations with local banks to get good loan conditions with special rates for the Chamber’s members
- Domiciliation of companies in the headquarters of the Chamber, including follow-up of mail and telephone
- Rapid creation of a Spanish company or Spanish branch office of a Belgian company
- Accountancy and pay-roll administration
- Active assistance in finding a location/office
- Certified translation from fixed translation agencies with special rates for the members/clients of the Chamber.
Who we are
4B’s: “We are Belgians, we have Brains, we like doing Business and we do it in Barcelona.” The main Chamber’s objective is to spread the know-how in the local network and to give advice to its members in Belgium and Luxembourg as in Barcelona through a wide range of services. The Chamber represents Belgium and Luxembourg, and helps businesses through its quality network platforms, social media presence and special 4B’ events.
- Over 10 4B’ – meetings a year: business-lunch or seminars or enterprise presentations with meticulously selected and invited attendees;
- A Late Summer Belgian-Luxembourg Business Forum Barcelona: 2-3 days conference in Barcelona city, Andorra or Baleares, attended by Catalan, Spanish, Belgian and Luxembourg companies to explore the many great opportunities of doing business in the main artery of the current Spain: Catalonia, Andorra, Baleares and Aragón;
- 3 informal European Business Drinks a year: Networking events in collaboration with other European Chambers of Commerce in Barcelona.
Number of members
Les Chambres à l’étranger
Vous cherchez une autre Chambre à l'étranger ? Il existe 33 chambres de commerce belgo-luxembourgeoises accréditées à l'étranger. Celles-ci contribuent au développement et à la promotion du commerce bilatéral entre la Belgique, le Luxembourg et un pays tiers. Ils servent de caisse de résonance, soutiennent et aident les entrepreneurs sur des points spécifiques et les aident à explorer de nouveaux marchés à l'étranger.