M. Michel Vanhoonacker
- Setting up a UK company or branch.
- Registered & postal UK address facilities and company secretary services.
- UK VAT number registration and quarterly UK VAT returns.
- Salary administration for your UK employees including up-to-date employment contracts and monthly payment of salaries, national insurance contributions, pension contributions and taxes.
- Legal services by our trained in-house solicitor with experience in both Belgium and the UK.
- Affordable recruitment services of British and international employees.
- Advice about UK customs and excise.
- Virtual office services including a UK postal address, phone number and fax number – in or outside London.
- Reduced rates at our 4 central London Clubhouses, with a 4 star hotel, co-working space, meeting rooms, conference rooms, restaurants, bar and gym, and access to club facilities in the US.
- UK mobile phone subscriptions.
- Bad debt recovery services.
- Registrations and administration of your Construction Industry Scheme.
- Placement of trainees and interns at your UK or Belux company.
- Pension and life insurance advice by our industry expert.
- Company insurance, including employers, public liability, product liability and officers & directors’ liability advice by our industry expert.
- Relocation services for your expat staff.
- Process agent services.
- Troubleshooting for your British operations.
- Checking your UK brochures, website, etc.
Who we are
Your one-stop shop for doing business in the UK. Our mission is to help Belgian and Luxembourg companies to succeed at doing business in the UK by offering practical services only. The main tools of the Chamber are business services, club facilities and events. All Belux companies, big and small, are welcome to contact us, and the BLCC directors are happy to visit any company personally to discuss specific issues.
- Over 15 annual networking events, including the prestigious Golden Bridge Trade & Investment Awards
- Corporate hospitality events
- A Belgian-Luxembourg Pavilion at trade fairs such as FoodMatters, Elevate, Vision and Subcon
- Seminars on current business, legal, HR, financial or tax and Brexit topics
- UK trade missions with Belgian and Luxembourg Chambers of Commerce and sector organisations such as Agoria
- ‘Meet the Buyer’ and ‘Meet the Architects’ events with UK buyers and architects
Number of members
Les Chambres à l’étranger
Vous cherchez une autre Chambre à l'étranger ? Il existe 33 chambres de commerce belgo-luxembourgeoises accréditées à l'étranger. Celles-ci contribuent au développement et à la promotion du commerce bilatéral entre la Belgique, le Luxembourg et un pays tiers. Ils servent de caisse de résonance, soutiennent et aident les entrepreneurs sur des points spécifiques et les aident à explorer de nouveaux marchés à l'étranger.