Baron Philippe Vlerick
Mme Barbara Bouckaert
Who we are
Founded in 1954, the Belgo-Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is now at the heart of a growing network with more than 2000 contacts in Belgium doing business in and with India. The Chamber promotes commercial, industrial, scientific and financial co-operation between Belgium and India, and supports educational, cultural and social exchange programmes. Thanks to its co-operation with Indian, Belgian and European official institutions, it serves your business both from Belgium to India and vice-versa.
- Information exchange regarding commercial, industrial, scientific and financial co-operation between Belgium and India
- Support to organisations in setting up economic, social, educational, scientific exchange activities
- Establishment of partnerships with sister organisations and joining activities that promote bilateral exchanges in favour of the Chamber’s members
- Enhancement of relations between official institutions in socio-economic and trade co-operation
- Organisation of seminars, business lunches, conferences, delegations and workshops to liaise contacts between Belgian and Indian companies and other organisations
- Organisation of a yearly contest rewarding the best scriptum about economic cooperation with India
- Support to trade missions
Number of members
Les Chambres à l’étranger
Vous cherchez une autre Chambre à l'étranger ? Il existe 33 chambres de commerce belgo-luxembourgeoises accréditées à l'étranger. Celles-ci contribuent au développement et à la promotion du commerce bilatéral entre la Belgique, le Luxembourg et un pays tiers. Ils servent de caisse de résonance, soutiennent et aident les entrepreneurs sur des points spécifiques et les aident à explorer de nouveaux marchés à l'étranger.