Baron Philippe Vlerick
Mrs Barbara Bouckaert
Who we are
Founded in 1954, the Belgo-Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is now at the heart of a growing network with more than 2000 contacts in Belgium doing business in and with India. The Chamber promotes commercial, industrial, scientific and financial co-operation between Belgium and India, and supports educational, cultural and social exchange programmes. Thanks to its co-operation with Indian, Belgian and European official institutions, it serves your business both from Belgium to India and vice-versa.
- Information exchange regarding commercial, industrial, scientific and financial co-operation between Belgium and India
- Support to organisations in setting up economic, social, educational, scientific exchange activities
- Establishment of partnerships with sister organisations and joining activities that promote bilateral exchanges in favour of the Chamber’s members
- Enhancement of relations between official institutions in socio-economic and trade co-operation
- Organisation of seminars, business lunches, conferences, delegations and workshops to liaise contacts between Belgian and Indian companies and other organisations
- Organisation of a yearly contest rewarding the best scriptum about economic cooperation with India
- Support to trade missions
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.