Non-preferential certificates of origin
The non-preferential certificate of origin is an official administrative document stating the product’s country of origin.
Chambers of Commerce are authorised by the Federal Public Service Economy to issue non-preferential certificates of origin. Only chamber employees who have followed a training course and passed an exam can issue certificates of origin. In addition, the Chambers are regularly audited by the Federation and the Federal Public Service Economy. We guarantee that exporters receive the best possible advice on origin and that the certificates issued meet all legal requirements.
Comfortably applying for and printing your certificate of origin?
Our online application DigiChambers makes it easy for you!
- You receive certificates of origin in electronic form and can print them on blank paper.
- You re-use old data.
- You create and use templates.
- You can integrate your ERP system with DigiChambers and request your certificates of origin fully automatically.
- You manage requests thanks to a dashboard that guarantees simple and real-time monitoring.
- You can also have your invoices and other documents stamped via DigiChambers.
And all this from behind your desk, quickly and in a secure environment!
Never heard of DigiChambers?
Contact your Chamber of Commerce for more information or check the demo.
You would rather go to your Chamber in person? Then don’t forget to print the form (FR / NL).