Mr Guy Bultynck
Mr Jacques Evrard
- Assistance to business people by providing economic and commercial information, organizing meetings, obtaining visas quickly etc.
- Financing division, guiding members through the financing world
- Bilateral sections, regularly organizing working meetings in which country-specific issues are discussed
- Permanent delegations in ACP countries
- Several information tools/publications
- Virtual office facilities including a Belgium address, phone and fax number
Who we are
Your partner for doing business in ACP countries!
Founded in 1964, the CBL-ACP aims to facilitate and develop economic exchanges between Belgium, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the African (North-Africa included), Caribbean and Pacific countries. Our experience gives companies and organizations the opportunity to strengthen their contacts and their presence in these countries.
Every company interested in ACP countries is welcome to contact us for further information.
- Regular networking/information events such as conference luncheons/dinners, round tables and seminars. A prestigious event is the annual networking lunch organised in honour of Ambassadors of Belgium in ACP countries.
- Economic missions at regular intervals in close cooperation with federal and regional instances
- Several information tools: “Daily News”, monthly bulletin, three-monthly review, directory
- Member of EBCAM, CRE-AC and the Federation of Belgian Chambers of Commerce
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.