Who we are
For the past 115 years, NKVK-Beluned has worked to become the leading partner for companies aiming to do business across borders in the Benelux. NKVK-Beluned is a strategic collaboration between the Dutch Chamber of Commerce for Belgium and Luxembourg (NKVK) and the Belgo-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce for the Netherlands (Beluned).
The NKVK-Beluned offers its members and customers a wide range of specialised products and services designed to help Belgian or Luxembourg companies gain a foothold in and work with the Dutch market – and vice versa.
- Business solutions
- Market research and business information
- Market reports
- Mailing lists and company data
- Individual guidance and counselling
- Networking events
- Trade Promotion
- Contact days
- Trade missions
- Trade promotion: We help companies to showcase their own markets and put their efforts to good use via B2B events, address databases, market surveys and matchmaking.
- Training: We handle the targeted transfer of knowledge by way of seminars and specialist guides
- Networking: NKVK-Beluned represents the largest and most important cross-border business network in the Benelux. We bring businesspeople together through testimonials, company visits and social events.
- Tailored advice and guidance: We answer questions from our members about specific aspects of doing business in the Netherlands. We also provide them with guidance about setting up a company or branch, business acquisitions, formalities, etc.
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.