Mr Georges Mukuna
Mrs Nicette Ntoto
Who we are
The Belgian-Congolese Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1988, on the initiative of Belgian and Congolese businessmen willing to strengthen trade relations between traders of their respective countries.
Since 2010, the Chamber also represents the interests of businessmen from Luxembourg.
In 2011, the Chamber opened a branch in Lubumbashi.
The Chamber represents more than 130 companies and has become a major venue for meetings and contacts.
- Simplified application procedure for short-term Schengen visa
- Search for business partners
- List of companies
- Business and commercial information, transmission of business proposals and tenders
- Monthly publication of CCBCL Info
- Edition of the directory of the Chamber
- Monthly events organisation (conference luncheon, cocktail, company visits, etc…)
- Meeting between foreign delegations
- Facilitating contact with the Belgian Chambers of Commerce abroad
- Missions abroad and in other parts of Congo
- Training and seminars
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.