Mr Bas Kreukniet
Mr Karel Eloot
Mr Ian Benninck
- Facilitating networking and agenda settings: With our network we can connect you to the right people at the right time. This will enable you to arrange everything you need to optimize your business and operations in China.
- Making connections between members, organisations and the government
- Sharing content and experiences in doing business in China
- Membership Card
- Online business directory
- EU SME Research Activities
Who we are
The Benelux Chamber of Commerce – BenCham – is the most active business platform in China. Its members, leading companies from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, share an active interest in developing trade and business in China. It is the only Chamber of Commerce recognised and supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in China. BenCham’s main objective is to facilitate networking between its members, the Benelux Embassies and other interest groups.
- Content-driven Events focusing on different target audiences through Platforms and Committees Financial Platform:
- China Legal Counsels Platform
- Innovation Platform
- SME Committee
- Event Committee
- CSR Committee
- HR Committee
- Young Entrepreneur Committee
- Best of BenCham Awards
- Annual Gala Ball
- Trade Fairs
- Seminars on current business and financial topics
- Social events such as InterChamber Networking events, Ladies Networking Nights, Creative lunch
- Executive dinners with Ambassadors and high executives in Beijing
- Company visits in the PRD
Number of members
More than 500.
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.