Mr Jean-Charles Wibo
Mr Wojciech Lapinski
The Chamber offers “all in” services, which are provided by its network of experts in Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland:
- Market research
- Business Partner search
- Publication of business proposals
- Providing of credit reports
- Organising personalised contacts and individual prospection trips
- Organising and participating in joint economic missions
- Organising and participating in study days, business lunches, seminars, trade fairs
- Reception of Polish delegations
- Logistical support in Poland, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Legal, fiscal and banking information
- Subscription to Bepolux Newsletter
Who we are
The Chamber is a non-profit association of private companies, federations and entrepreneurs with business experience in Poland on investment and trade. They can share valuable experiences with you and help you to benefit from their contacts network. The Chamber’s mission is to promote Belgian and Luxembourg investments and exports to Poland, but it can also support Polish businesses to cooperate with Belgian and Luxembourg ones. Located in Brussels, the Chamber has a direct link with various international organisations and institutions.
The Chamber organises monthly meetings, B2B contacts and information activities and offers professional services adjusted to the needs of its members interested in doing business with or in Poland.
Number of members
The Chambers in Belgium
Looking for another Chamber in Belgium? There are 13 accredited chambers of commerce in Belgium. The Chambers put companies in contact with the right partners and offer seminars, networking events and guidance for entrepreneurs, but also actively lobbying at national, regional and municipal level to defend the interests of business.