Who we are
Founded in 1971, the Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Spain is composed of entrepreneurs and professionals of Spanish, Belgian and Luxembourg nationality, who are professionally established in their sector and dispose of a deep knowledge of their countries and their different environments. Since its establishment, the Chamber aims to favor economic, commercial and cultural relations between Spain, Belgium and Luxembourg, and to be an effective platform for contacts for its member businesses.
- Information on several issues (economics, federations, exhibitions, firms and products, commercial issues)
- Commercial relations (entrepreneurial and institutional contacts, search for partners and traders, coordination and participation in events, exhibitions and congresses)
- Business support (creation and establishment of businesses, provisional domiciliation of societies, translation and interpretation services, etc.)
- Publications (“Guide pour entreprendre en Espagne” / “Ondernemersgids voor Spanje”)
- Breakfast / Information sessions
- Business Drinks
- Entrepreneurial visits
- Magazine “Intercambios”
- Thematic seminars
- “Marqués de Villalobar” prize
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.