Mr Tuğrul Şeremet
Ms. Yanmaz Ayşe
Sıraselviler Caddesi No:39
Administrative Office Address
Esentepe Mah. Büyükdere Cad. No:175 Ferko K:B4 The Assembly
Who we are
The Chamber’s mission is to help Belgian and Luxembourg companies to succeed in doing business in Turkey by offering practical services for developing Turkish-Belgian-Luxembourg commercial partnership, helping to decrease the existing commercial problems between the three countries and increase trade and investments amongst members by enhancing their relations. All companies, large and small, are welcome to contact the Chamber.
- To create a friendly and social relationship, a partnership and to exchange information with the Chambers of Commerce, professional associations and other associations and confederations with the same goal, founded in Turkey as well as in Belgium and Luxembourg by Turks or foreigners;
- Meetings and conferences about current economic and professional topics to tighten social and business relations amongst members;
- Organisation of business trips.
- Yearly: 2 economic missions to different cities in Turkey; 2 multi-sector conferences about interesting sectors for Belgian and Turkish members; the traditional New Year and Summer dinners;
- Print and distribution of the “Guide for Belgian and Luxembourg Businessmen Travelling to Istanbul” to all members and to businessmen moving to Turkey in cooperation with the Embassy and the Consulate of Belgium;
- Networking dinners and cocktails to strengthen the trade and investment relations amongst the three countries.
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.