Who we are
As a member of the General Union of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture for the Arab countries since 1978, the Chamber offers its own members tailor-made services, thanks to in-depth knowledge of economy and trade in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Arab countries and to a strong network of contacts comprising businesses, heads of states, officials, diplomats, chambers of commerce, trade associations and financial institutions. The Chamber also supports several cultural and educational initiatives to strengthen mutual understanding amongst the represented countries.
Representing Belgium and Luxembourg in Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
- Legalization of commercial documents
- Visa service and registration of documents for Saudi Arabia
- Translation service
- Facilitation of business cooperation
- Settlement of commercial disputes
- Over 25 annual networking events/seminars/information days/business workshops
- Multi-sectoral economic missions with Belgian and Luxembourg foreign trade agencies
- Tenders and business proposal from Arab countries
- Business publications: business directory, newsletters, etc.
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.