Who we are
EURACEN wants to strengthen the ties between Europe and Central America, facilitating access to this area, providing useful contacts in loco, supporting new projects and organising B2B meetings to create and foster new commercial and economic cooperation.
Member companies belong to different business sectors such as transport, agro-food, energy, industries, dredging, services including financial, for both public and private sector.
The Embassies of Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama, are EURACEN active members and some also co-founders.
- networking dinners
- contacts with federations, private and professional associations, institutions and organisations
- participation in trade fairs
- company visits
- organisation of business trips, trade missions
- networking events, including the presentation of the ambassadors, and organisation of the famous annual “Ambassadors dinner”
- corporate and delegations hospitality events
- conferences on current business, legal, financial or tax topics
Number of members
The Chambers abroad
Looking for another Chamber abroad? There are 33 accredited Belgian-Luxembourg chambers of commerce abroad. They contribute to the development and promotion of bilateral trade between Belgium, Luxembourg, and another third country. They provide a sounding board, support and help entrepreneurs with practical matters to explore new markets abroad.