Who we are
For the past 115 years, NKVK-Beluned has worked to become the leading partner for companies aiming to do business across borders in the Benelux. NKVK-Beluned is a strategic collaboration between the Dutch Chamber of Commerce for Belgium and Luxembourg (NKVK) and the Belgo-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce for the Netherlands (Beluned).
The NKVK-Beluned offers its members and customers a wide range of specialised products and services designed to help Belgian or Luxembourg companies gain a foothold in and work with the Dutch market – and vice versa.
- Business solutions
- Market research and business information
- Market reports
- Mailing lists and company data
- Individual guidance and counselling
- Networking events
- Trade Promotion
- Contact days
- Trade missions
- Trade promotion: We help companies to showcase their own markets and put their efforts to good use via B2B events, address databases, market surveys and matchmaking.
- Training: We handle the targeted transfer of knowledge by way of seminars and specialist guides
- Networking: NKVK-Beluned represents the largest and most important cross-border business network in the Benelux. We bring businesspeople together through testimonials, company visits and social events.
- Tailored advice and guidance: We answer questions from our members about specific aspects of doing business in the Netherlands. We also provide them with guidance about setting up a company or branch, business acquisitions, formalities, etc.
Number of members
Alle kamers van koophandel
Op zoek naar een andere kamer in het buitenland? Er zijn 33 geaccrediteerde Belgisch-Luxemburgse kamers van koophandel in het buitenland. Deze dragen bij tot de ontwikkeling en bevordering van de bilaterale handel tussen België, Luxemburg, en een derde land. Ze bieden een klankbord, ondersteuning en helpen ondernemers met praktische zaken bij het verkennen van nieuwe markten in het buitenland.